Thursday, April 9, 2015

Final Edits

     I am finishing the final edits of the film today. I am extremely happy with the final results that are coming along. I still need to record my narration which I will be doing using the IPhone headphone trick from this website. I do not have to worry about placing text over the video because my opening credits have been physically written on the calendar that is being filmed. 
     I will be conducting my creative critical reflection tomorrow, either through a podcast, video of myself, or screencast. I think I am leaning more towards a video of myself because I feel it is almost more personal and my film is also very personalized. I am eager for the end of the journey to be near, yet also very sad that this production process will be over. It is very bittersweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment