Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Constantly In My Thoughts

     I find myself thinking about the aspects of my project at all times of the day. It hits me the most in my AP US History class and my AP Calculus class... not the best classes to be distracted in. However, constantly thinking about my film opener has allowed me to make changes before making mistakes. I have visualized exactly how am I hoping for my opener to look and planning the methods on how to achieve that look. I am constantly reminding myself of the student-produced films that I viewed last night to ease my stress.
     I decided that my company name will be "Ashley Films." This will appear as the first scene of the film. It will be a scene of a hand writing the name onto a whiteboard, and then a slight pause so that there is emphasis on the company that the film came from. I will then transition into my narration. I still need to record my narration, however this will be completed after I have finished the final editing of the actual video in order to accurately narrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment