Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's Never Too Late for Research

     As the final date for the project looms closer, I have succumbed to a massive amount of stress. I decided to ease some of pain by researching into other student-produced films. I feel that the main source of my issues is that I am holding myself to the standards of a professionally-produced film and the assertion that my film opener will obviously not look or be produced with the same professional appearance. After watching multiple student-produced films, I am extremely relaxed. Also, I am inspired. I have now thought of a way to begin the opener with "Ashley Productions" creatively drawn onto a whiteboard. I had completely forgotten that that is the basis for the beginning of all films. I have also decided to incorporate opening credits through text in multiple scenes. I am much more excited and eager to see what I will produce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment