Monday, March 9, 2015

Changes to be Made

     Unfortunately, through all of my excitement while I was at Universal Studios, the goal to film shots for my love story escaped my hair-brained mind. However, I am still sticking with the love story concept for my film since I still relate to it the most. I am now back to square one since I need to come up with other ideas and shots for my story. Should it be a tragic or twisted love story? I don't know where I want to take it. I want to make sure my story does not get lost amongst the multitude of overdone romance films. I want to be creative, yet I do not want to overstretch my creativity to the point that it will be difficult to execute the crazy images in my mind. I want the story to be relatable. So many love stories feature a Prince Charming-like character that in reality, does not occur often. I want people to see this film and think, "I could have this love in my life." Although I do love a good fairytale ending, they are becoming extremely rare. I am aiming to produce a fairytale ending with a realistic touch. Since they are becoming few and far between, I want to instill hope throughout my audience, inspiring those hopeless romantics, like myself, to never give up. Those who know me well will not be surprised by my choice of a romance genre film opening. I am planning to begin my romance genre research right after this posting! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment