Friday, March 27, 2015

Filming Progress

     Filming has begun! I have been making spontaneous edits to my story due to random inspiration that hits me in the moment. I have leaned more towards a comedic plot revolving around the idea that I am always a third wheel. This inspired me due to the fact that I have always been the third wheel in my previous experiences. I am aiming to do an opener similar to that of Napoleon Dynamite, however different. I am trying to do some aspects that look home-made, as does Napoleon Dynamite. I am planning on doing a voiceover narration throughout the majority of the opener. My voice is going to be featured as the narration and I am going to edit that into the film after my shots have been filmed. Much more progress to be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment