Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bouncing Ideas Off of Other Brains

     Speaking in groups has eased my mind immensely. After vocalizing some thoughts to my peers, they expressed to me how my idea of doing a sort of love story would be perfect for me due to the fact that it is extremely me. I was day dreaming earlier in the day and was inspired when I thought of my upcoming trip to Universal with my best guy friend. I realized that I could take really interesting shots featuring myself and my friend at Universal that could appear and be aimed to seem homemade. I decided I could use different things such as a selfie-stick and a fish eye lens attached to my phone to get a variety of different shots and angles, and also taking it to a different level than just basic IPhone videos. Since romance and love story movies are my favorite kind, I have decided that this will probably be the best route to take since it is what I can understand and produce probably with the best possible result. Thanks Jaime and Melanie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment