Monday, March 23, 2015

Yet Another Change

     After deep thought, I have changed more aspects of my story. This project has demonstrated what the true curse of being indecisive is. I have decided that my film will contain a series of self-filmed journal entries, almost like a virtual diary, created by my main female character. I have also changed my main characters names and physical descriptions. Through an extensive thought process, I have decided that I myself will play the main female character, therefore her name will now be Ashley. My male main character will be played by my best friend, therefore his name will now be Kole. I have decided to keep our names the same in order to maintain a comfortable portrayal as we film scenes for the film opener. I feel that changing our names might cause an awkward aspect to our filming. Due to my concern of making the scenes seem uncomfortable, I am going to use filming that will be as natural as possible in order to truly capture what I am trying to portray. I am going to be filming many scenes for the opener over the next few days while we explore Spring Break adventures. My film opener will also contain generic, yet original, scenes that would be seen in an opening sequence. Throughout these generic shots, I will insert the scenes made to look like home-videos, and I will end the two minute opener with a diary entry that will reveal the main plot. Now that we are speaking of the main plot, that is also different. I am no longer conducting a film based off a schizophrenic girl. I have decided that the plot will revolve around the death of my (Ashley's) boyfriend. The diary entry that will conclude the film opener will reveal his unexpected, unexplained death. I have pinky-promised myself that these will be the last of my last-minute changes in order to begin the process of filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment